Digital currency trading is merely the exchange of digital currencies. You can buy and sell digital currency for another, like Bitcoin for ZAR. If a buyer’s buy order matches that of a seller’s sell order, a trade will happen automatically.
For example, there is a buy order for a quantity of 0.02 BTC at 2710 ZAR, and if you place a buy order for 0.01 BTC at 2710 ZAR, you will be performing a trade. The quantity of the buy order will now decrease to 0.01 BTC at 2710 ZAR.
ChainEX provides numerous trading options to fit your needs. To see how to execute a trade using any of our trading options, view the links below:
- How to use Quick Buy and Sell? Click here.
- How do I place a Buy or Sell Order? Click here.
- How to place a Market Order? Click here.
- How to place an Accumulation or Distribution Order? Click here.
- How to use Stop/Stop Limit Orders? Click here.
- How to use Scaled Orders? Click here.